Programming for Trimester One
Programming VP Jocelyn Moellering
It's hard to believe that the first trimester is already almost over! Here are a few key dates regarding the end of the trimester and submissions:
The 1st Trimester Competitions offered include:
- Friday, April 7: Topics for prepared competitions will be announced on MIJC Post-it-Here and Programming Facebook groups and will also be emailed to presidents
- Friday, April 14: End of the 1st Trimester
- Friday, April 21 at 8 p.m.: All 1st Trimester Submissions due at michiganjaycees.org/submissions
- Friday, May 5: All on-site Single Project Entry presentations, interviews, and competitions at May Conference at Shanty Creek. SPE presentations are before opening ceremonies and competitions follow the opening ceremonies.
- Prepared/Impromptu Write-up
- Prepared/Impromptu Speak-Up
- Master Speak-Up
- Film It!
- Professional Online Networking
- Jayteen/Jr. Jaycees Film It!
- Jayteen/Jr. Jaycees Prepared Write-Up
Please consult the Programming and Recognition Manual and the Competitions Manual for more information and details. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you!
Do you like this post?