It was great to see you all at conference and I hope you are all fully recovered! There’s so much going on in District 4, I don’t have to say much. Check out the amazing events and don’t forget to RSVP to our D4 Social!
Dodge, Duck, Dive & D-4!
Pre-purchase your tickets through the Eventbrite link on the event page!
GMM on Wednesday, March 18 due to St. Patty’s Day – Speaker will be Dr. Randy Leipa, Livonia Public Schools Superintendent
- Gleaners Trip, on March 7 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Volunteer activities involve sorting and packing nonperishable food and fresh produce, folding plastic food drive bags, picking partner orders, and more!
Fourth Wednesday, Plymouth Chamber of Commerce, 7 p.m.
Third Monday, Redford Jaycee Hall, 7:04 p.m.
- Blades of Steel, April 11, Redford Ice Arena, 1 to 5 p.m. Calling All Hockey Players! Hockey Skills Competition to be followed by a charity hockey game between the Jaycees and the Redford Township Police and Fire!
- Riders for Wranglers: A Benefit for Lazy B’s Ranch.
Second Thursday, Rochester Community House, 7 p.m.
- Membership Appreciation Night, Camp Ticonderoga, March 12, 6:30 p.m. featured speaker, Michigan Jaycees 91st President Matthew Sernau.
Third Tuesday, Salter Center, 7 p.m.
- Dining Club: Da Nang Vietnamese Restaurant, March 4, 7 p.m. Join the Royal Oak Jaycees as we explore new cuisine and the latest restaurants in the region and sample Vietnamese food at this highly-rated Clawson Restaurant.
- Throw Back Skating Party: Skate World of Troy, March 8, 8 to 10:30 p.m. The cost is $8 for entry and $3 for skate rental.
First Monday, South Lyon Hotel, 7 p.m.
First Tuesday, Westland City Hall, 7 p.m.
- Easter Egg-stravaganza, Wayne Ford Civic League, March 21, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- First Lady Breakfast, Round 2, Westland Family Diner, March 29, 7:45 a.m.
Second Tuesday, Copeland Center, 7 p.m.
To see the entire newsletter, click here